Helicopter Elopement Packages BC
Helicopter elopements & weddings
– just might be one of the coolest ways to get hitched! With magical and badass views, a ride in the sky to your ceremony spots, and a private location, it really can’t be beat! It is one of the most unique and adventurous ways to get hitched. Let’s talk about helicopter elopement packages BC, and what that looks like for you!
Our Helicopter Elopement Packages
Our heli elopement packages are all inclusive! This means we take the reins and plan it all for you! We’ve got a pretty great process that allows us to hear and understand just exactly what you want for your wedding day, and make it come true! All of our packages come with planning, photography, floral arrangement(s), beauty, a celebrant to marry you, and of course a helicopter flight! We also have packages with videography, treats, and more!
What you should take away is: Amore Adventures offers helicopter elopement packages in BC that make it so absolutely seamless to get married. We work with multiple helicopter companies across BC and AB including SKY helicopters, Blackcomb Helicopters, and other trusted local heli companies.
Our pricing/packages start at $4,600 +gst
Do's & Don'ts
- Do bring a small backpack or bag with water and snacks! All the excitement can make you one hungry newly-wed.
- Don’t wear a huge puffy dress, you won’t fit!
- Do consider a sweater if its early spring or fall. And of course bring a jacket for the colder seasons. In the mountains it is chilly!
- Don’t wear uncomfortable shoes or huge high heels.
- Do have a back up plan in case of poor weather
- Don’t forget your vows, rings, and marriage license!
- Do consider a all inclusive company who will plan it all for you!
When to have a heli elopement?!
Good question! This is important, the best time of year is really just based on dear mother nature. We know BC is part of the wonderful PNW and this means we can get quite moody weather. In our opinion the best time of year is late spring until early fall, as generally in British Columbia this is when we have the most ideal flying weather. The reason for this is because the helicopters/pilots cannot and will not fly in poor weather/conditions.
Granted we have done a lot of wonderful winter helicopter elopements, the safest way to ensure not getting grounded is when the weather is more predictable. Even when you choose spring to fall, don’t forget there is always a chance mother nature will step in and ground your ceremony. This is why is super important to have a back up plan, and a team helping you! We have saved many days by changing locations and still flying, but its not easy work.
Basically, mother nature is always in control! Don’t let this scare you, helicopter weddings are still happening and obtainable BUT you should be prepared for these outcomes, no one wants to be shocked on their wedding day!
Where, oh, where?!
Where in British Columbia is the best place for your helicopter elopement?
Our favorite and most familiar places in BC to fly is anywhere Vancouver Island, Whistler/Sea to Sky region, the Fraser Valley, and Kelowna! We have partnered with many companies in those areas and are well versed in the local conditions!
In addition to those locations, we also really love the more interior location of Golden, BC which offers some great heli landing locations for ceremonies!
Below is some images of locations around BC from previous Helicopter Elopements. For more, please inquire!